CBD is a popular and excellent medicinal herb with a variety of health benefits. As it has been legal in many of the states in the US, you can enjoy using CBD without any fear just like any other medicinal herb.
CBD is one powerful compound useful in many ways, but it doesn’t cause you high just like its cousin THC does (as they both come from the same plant). You can get many of these CBD products easily from the online site of the JustCBDstore. They have all the products ranging from CBD tinctures, oil, capsules, vape pens, and many more. They are made from organic CBD with no additional harmful chemicals added to them.
Since you want to feel safe while using CBD, you can try making it at home. So, here is how you can make one of the CBD products called tinctures by yourself:
CBD tinctures are one of the most well-known products used by many people due to their quick effect and because it is high in bioavailability. It is safe too as compared to smoking or vaping, as it may not cause any harm to your body and lungs.
What you need would be is some hemp flowers and some basic kitchen supplies.
- Firstly, pick a CBD cannabis variety and a high-proof neutral spirit (alcohol). In case you wish to make some alcohol-free tincture then you can use vegetable glycerine instead of spirits.
- The next step is to decarboxylate the buds, which will help to make the CBD more bioavailable. Once the bud is decarboxylated, put them in the jar. The size of the jar can be anything depending on how much CBD you want to prepare.
- The next thing to do is to fill up the jar with alcohol and make sure that all your buds are covered well with the alcohol.
- Cover the jar with the lid and put it away in some dark and dry place for 6 weeks to let it get infused.
- You can also let it infuse for many months, it will not get bad at all and it will continue to get stronger.
After several weeks or months when you take the jar out, you will see that the CBD tincture is green-brown and is very potent. It is ready to use now, all you need to do is to strain the buds before using it.
Uses of CBD Tinctures:
CBD is more known for its property of reducing pain and inflammation. At the same time, it can be used for other problems like sleep, depression, anxiety, nausea, and many more.
The best way to use a CBD tincture is to apply it under your tongue and hold the liquid for 2 to 3 minutes then swallow. You can check the results after an hour or two.
The effects can be different for different people and the strain of the cannabis will also make a lot of difference. Start with a lower dose initially and then gradually increase it until you get some relief.